My Thoughts...



Risk is essential.
There is no growth or inspiration in staying within what is safe and comfortable.

Not all who wander are lost

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Bad, Spur of the Moment Vol VIII

So I realized this morning, after I wrote on here, that there are a lot of cool boulder problems at the Garden that I have little, or no video of.  This is due to the mild, severe, unhealthy, whatever, obsession with the Slapper that I had.  It monopolized a lot of my time, and video.  So, I decided to go out and film a few of these "forgotten problems."  One is actually new to me.  It is a variation of another really fun problem, and has an awesome thumb catch at the top.  I bet someone else could figure out different beta, but it worked the best for me.  That is on here too.  Anyway hope everyone had a good weekend, and have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment